Like many churches in our area, we canceled services on December 20th, due to 20 inches of snow. Had we been in worship, you would have received suggestions for how to "Love All", but since we weren't, here is the list.
This week’s theme, LOVE ALL, is the culmination of our Christmas worth Remembering. We read in 1 John 4:19-21: We love because he first loved us. Those who say, "I love God," and hate their brothers or sisters, are liars; for those who do not love a brother or sister whom they have seen, cannot love God whom they have not seen. The commandment we have from him is this: those who love God must love their brothers and sisters also.
To help make this a Christmas worth remembering, I will LOVE ALL by:
1. Forgiving someone
2. Finding ways to support those in other countries, other places
3. Being open to those who think differently than I do
4. Loving all unconditionally
5. Offering a kind word to someone daily
6. Inviting others to share in our worship and activities
7. Giving to others in need through the Angel Tree ministry
8. Fully giving myself to others
9. Remembering those who don’t have families or are in need of festive cheer this Christmas season
10. Serving a meal in a shelter or Soup kitchen